Sometimes you need more than you can “snag” in an update.
If that's the case, I can help. You may place special orders for larger quantities of yarn on a single base and in a single colorway. You must order a minimum of 3 skeins of the same colorway/base. All invoices are sent via PayPal (however you do not need to use PayPal to pay the invoice). The total cost will reflect all shipping charges, discounts, and yarn caking services (if desired and specified).
Here's how it works:
1. First, decide which colorway you’d like to order. I do not dye custom colorways. Colorways requested for special orders must be currently in circulation (please see the Colorways tab under Yarn Info. or inquire about the colorway prior to making a formal order.
2. Next, choose your base. The bases are listed under the Yarn Bases tab in the menu in order to provide you with more information about each yarn.
3. Ensure that you are ordering all the same colorway and on all the same yarn base and have a minimum of 3 skeins in your order.
4. Complete the form below with a detailed request for your special order.
First and Last Name
PayPal Email (for invoicing)
NOTE: If you’re choosing a NSW (non-superwash) base and have not seen your chosen colorway on a NSW base previously, please let me know. I will be sure to provide either example photos or a detailed description of the colorway as it appears on a NSW base. NSW dye jobs do not look exactly like their Superwash counterparts. Learn more here.
Number of Skeins (minimum of 3 skeins per order)
5. I will respond to your request within 24 hours (immediately, in most cases) letting you know that I have received the order. I will then send you an invoice for your order using the PayPal email you provide.
The total cost will be shown on your invoice and will reflect shipping charges (all shipping charges are laid out in the Policies section—US orders over $175 ship free!), and any discounts (based on coupon codes you provide in the form field).
*If an invoice goes unpaid for seven days following the date of issue, the order will be cancelled.
*Sweater Quantity orders take between six and seven weeks to complete, depending on the size of the order. Very large orders (10+ skeins) may take a bit longer.
*Gift cards purchased in the Fiber for the People® shop cannot be used for Sweater Quantity orders at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.
*Please take the time to learn about the yarn base you are selecting prior to making your order. Superwash and non-Superwash yarns behave differently in the dye bath. I provide a description of each yarn base here and will answer any specific questions you may have via email at email@example.com.