Sometimes you just need a whole bunch of the same yarn, am I right?
If that's the case, I can help. You may place special orders for larger quantities of yarn on a single base and in a single colorway. You must order a minimum of 3 skeins of the same colorway/base. All invoices are sent via PayPal and require that the purchaser have an active PayPal email. The total cost will reflect all shipping charges.
Here's how it works:
1. First, decide which colorway you’d like to order. I do not dye custom colorways. Coloways requested for special orders must be currently in circulation (please see the Colorways tab under Yarn Info. or inquire about the colorway prior to making a formal order.
2. Next, choose your base. The bases are listed under the Yarn Bases tab in the menu in order to provide you with more information about each yarn.
3. Ensure that you are ordering all the same colorway and on all the same yarn base and have a minimum of 3 skeins in your order.
4. Complete the form below with a detailed request for your special order.
First and Last Name
PayPal Email (for invoicing)
Number of Skeins (minimum of 3 skeins per order)
5. I will respond to your request within 24 hours (immediately, in most cases) letting you know that I have received the order. I will then send you an invoice for your order using the PayPal email you provide. The total cost will be shown and will reflect shipping charges (all shipping charges are laid out in the Policies section—US orders over $150 ship free!) and any discounts (based on coupon codes you provide below). If an invoice goes unpaid for seven days following the date of issue, the order will be cancelled.
*Sweater Quantity orders take between four to five weeks to complete.
*Gift cards purchased in the Fiber for the People™ shop cannot be used for Sweater Quantity orders at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.
*Please take the time to learn about the yarn base you are selecting prior to making your order. Superwash and non-Superwash yarns behave differently in the dye bath. I provide a description of each yarn base here and will answer any specific questions you may have via email at email@example.com.
*Unless a mistake has been made in the preparation of your order, all sales are final.